Most companies have already begun to adopt Big Data to take their business forward. Every company, irrespective of its size and revenue, can benefit from Big Data technologies and Big Data application development.
By ISHA MATHUR
What is Big Data?
Big Data is a large dataset that is so heavy and complex that regular data processing applications cannot process it. It has three main characteristics – volume, variety, velocity. Big data is a data set that contains enormous volumes of data continuously generated from various sources.
Stock markets and social media are examples of big data that produce a massive amount of data every day.
As the world is evolving to become more tech-based, shifting to online mode and increasing data production per second, Big Data application development is also growing at a great pace. Several industries have started making use of it.
The development trends of big data
After knowing about what big data means, let’s check out the development trends of big data. How will big develop with each passing step:
1. Initially, we commercialized open source technology of big data and then deepened the related technologies. Also, the customization of related technologies was done as per the industries.
2. In the next stage, we initiated various big data applications according to several industries and the packaged end to end applications of a particular industry to create several other industrial markets.
3. In the next stage, we will subdivide the market of industry and further enhance the scale.
4. In the fourth stage, big data will effectively promote the acquisition and mergers of related companies and further enhance larger companies. When these tasks are done, we will get several valuable analysis results from big data.
5. In the fifth stage, we will be able to do real-time analysis using big data. It will bring a new analysis method and concept, providing more accurate data predictions for a longer time in the future.
6. In the sixth stage, we will integrate cloud computing and big data to enhance the performance of big data further and enhance its computing efficiency.
7. In the last stage, several big data machines will be released, one post another, and software and hardware of Big data will merge, which customers can easily use in the form of machines.
Advantages of using Big Data
If you can adequately use Big Data technologies, then you can skyrocket your business. It can open endless opportunities for you. You watch improvements in your business while you cut down expenses for the manual workforce.
Following are the list of advantages of using big data applications.
1. Improves Efficiency
Big data application development can help you benefit by taking customer reviews, extracting and analyzing data in the most meaningful way possible, without manual work. It can also help you identify the market trends, analyze them and use them correctly.
You can dive into massive datasets and extract valuable insights to take your business one step further with big data application development. When you understand your audience better, you can innovate new ways to meet their needs.
These insights can be used to combine business strategies, improve marketing techniques, develop new products (that meet specific needs of customers), optimize customer care, improve and increase productivity, and find logical ways to expand your business.
3. Local Environment
You can observe, track and collect data about your competitors. Know what strategies others are using.
Why are you not as popular as them? You can track and analyze the data of their customers and services to improve your understanding of business.
In this world, competition increases with the blink of an eye. Miss one step, and you get lost in the crowd. It is essential to stay up to date about trends and strategies in the market. Big data application development helps you with that too!
4. Retain Customers
Big data helps you track your customer’s movements and interactions on the internet and extract important information for you and your business. It will observe and analyze customer behavior to bring out valuable information. How long a customer viewed your advertisement. What is attracting customers to your products and other things?
You receive all of this information in a properly structured and organized manner along with the data analysis. You will need to implement these data interpretations to improve your already existing business.
5. Monitor Online reputation
With businesses transforming into e-commerce websites, it is essential to track and analyze your customers while not disturbing them with frequent feedback forms. Big data application development helps you with that.
It will identify your customers, track their interactions on the internet and extract data crucial for business. Observe your growth over a while with systemized data complete with valuable insights.
6. Cost Optimization
Big Data provides cost optimization when you need to store, analyze and organize vast sets of data. It also helps to identify the probability of product return by analyzing the market and thus, lowers the product return costs.
Other advantages of big data application development are as follows:
1. Data is stored from multiple sources, like websites, social media, third-party sources, etc.
2. Real-time processing of data.
3. Improves the quality of data-driven marketing.
4. Analyze and compete
5. Respond to customer requests and queries in real-time.
There are increased big data application development every day specially designed for sentiment analysis. Big data application development helps you scan the massive data all over the internet to find out what people are saying about your product or brand. How much popularity have you gained?
To improve your service/product, you need to know the customer’s needs. Problems and satisfaction, only then can you decide what to keep, discard and enhance.
Big Data application development is beneficial for businesses, irrespective of their revenue, size, and industry. It opens up new possibilities for organizations to improve their services and reach an unexplored potential. The best part of it is that it removes a huge amount of manual work, thus lowering your company’s expenses.
Therefore businesses should initiate implementing big data for making real-time decisions and enhance their productivity. If you are interested in big data application development then feel free to get in touch with Smart Sight Innovations.
Isha Mathur is a Professional Content Writer at Smart Sight Innovations. Isha holds spectacular skills in the field of technology and has been diving into the field for 4 years. She is always curious to know about technology updates. You can contact her on Facebook.