With the 2019 edition of 4YFN Barcelona just around the corner, the organisers have named a long list of additional high-level speakers.
- Mitchell Baker – Chairwoman, Mozilla
- Omar Khan – CPO, Magic Leap
- Charlotte Hogg – CEO, VISA Europe
- Nicola Mendelsohn, CBE – VP for EMEA, Facebook
- Martin Casado – General Partner, Andreessen Horowitz
- Wanli Min – Chief Machine Intelligence Scientist, Alibaba Cloud
- Jens Riegelsberger – UX Director, Google
- Bracken Darrell – CEO, Logitech
- Horacio Martos – CEO, SocialPoint
- Juan Margenat – Co-founder, Marfeel
- Laura Urquizu – CEO and Partners, Red Points
The 4YFN event promises:
- More than 700 international exhibitors including QUMAQ, a humanitarian response drone, SoccerDream, a VR football training platform, Security Matters, a blockchain based chain of custody tracker and Somnox, a robot that cuddles you to sleep.
- More than 300 key speakers from all around the startup world, and up to 1000 investors.
- Showcases of the latest technologies, such as AI and robotics, blockchain and projects with social purpose.
- Heated debates about hot topics such as biohacking, the ethics of AI, disruption in air and car travel, the music industry, gaming, robotics and digital health